We prefer to raise the capital for acquisition through potential private lenders like yourself! Acquiring discounted income properties in stable rental markets allows us to prioritize capital preservation for our investors. We also prioritize investment opportunities that provide opportunities to add value to the property through improved management and operations, as well as forced appreciation through renovations. We do not bet on market swings – we invest for cash flow and value.
Benefits of investing with New Scotland Development Companies
- Highly competitive, risk-adjusted returns – a great alternative to the stock market
- Predictable monthly payments
- Shorter investment terms compared to other real estate investments; typically 18-60 months based on the business plan for each property
- Use your self-directed IRA (traditional or Roth), or rollover funds into one
- Predictable return of your investment capital at maturity of your note
- Upon maturity, you can roll your investment capital into another promissory note investment with us so you don’t miss out on returns!
- Minimum investment: $50,0000
- Note interest rate: 12% or more
- Interest payments: Monthly
- Note term: 18-60 months
- Principal repayment: Upon maturity
Enter your information below to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, investors are able to use self-directed IRA accounts (traditional and Roth). Investors who use a self-directed IRA to invest with us use the services of a custodian (see definition below) to handle paperwork and manage the IRA account.
The term, accredited investor, as defined by the SEC in Rule 501 of Regulation D, includes any natural person with a net worth exceeding $1,000,000 or with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years. The definition also includes spouses with joint net worth exceeding $1,000,000 or joint income exceeding $300,000 in each of the two most recent years. See the full definition at: https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=&SID=8edfd12967d69c024485029d968ee737&r=SECTION&n=17y126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52